Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

Today was our last day of "ministry" in Malawi. Yesterday (Monday) we spent the entire day at the Baptist Theological Seminary of Malawi. We spent the day sharing with Pastors of Malawi on purity and integrity. I preached two one-hour sermons. It was a bit tough because I generally only preach 30 minutes. But Jamie Powell, one of our Pastors with us, preached four sermons that were one hour each. It was material he had prepared for other men's meetings. He did a great job.

Today we spent the morning witnessing in the urban area. Dalitso (my translator) and I were able to lead 7 to the Lord. With the rest of the team, we lead over 20. It was another great day serving the Lord and sharing the love of Jesus.

Tomorrow we will be going to the Baptist Clinic and Orphanage then to Lake Malawi for some rest and fun. We leave Thursday and get home Friday night.

I will update when I get home. Thanks for your prayers and have a wonderful day.

Scott
Acts 4:13

No comments: